Friday, June 24, 2011

Testimonial #53

Very satisfied!

I found Champion movers online and read a couple of reviews on them, all positive and I decided to call them up for a quotation. Jeff came over to my place to give a quotation which is very reasonable. He also explained to me how they going to move my items etc. One day before the move, Paul gave us a call to re-confirm the time and the next time, 3 guys including Jeff came over to move our stuff. They were highly efficient, friendly and meticulous, making sure not to knock our stuff. All breakable items were also carefully carried down the stairs into the big truck and the whole moving process took less than 3 hours. When we reached our new place, all items were placed properly at the right locations and beds were also reassembled back. It has been a really pleasant moving experience for me. I will highly recommend anyone to give them a call if you are considering getting a mover.

eduluv at Citysearch
www.kudzu.com
July 28, 2010

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home