Friday, June 24, 2011

Testimonial #54

Exceeded my expectations

We used this company for our recent move on 4/25/11. I can't say enough good things about the experience. Bernard and Eleven were our movers and these guys were terrific! Throughout a difficult to navigate move out, (we were 3 stories up and they had to not only travel the hallways and wait for elevators, they had to walk each load across the parking garage) they never slowed down and they maintained a positive and cheerful attitude. This was a refreshing change from the last movers we used who moved us into that apartment and moaned and complained the whole time about the difficulty of navigating our building and even made my husband help unload the truck!

They were so careful with all of our items, everything was taped and wrapped and there were no extra charges for that service. Upon arrival at our new home they took great care to not mark up doorways or walls as they moved our belongings in. When they left there was not a single mark anywhere in our new home.

My Aunt and Uncle will be moving later this year and I have already highly recommended Champion to them and told them I hope that Bernard and Eleven are their "transportation technicians"! :)

I will recommend this company to anyone and everyone I know who needs to move.

JulieSw
www.kudzu.com
May 1, 2011

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home